Sore Muscle Blend Fizzy Bath Bomb Recipe
After a hard or not so hard workout a soothing bath with this bath bomb does the trick to revitalize that body you are working so hard to take care of.
- Bath Bomb Molds
- Large Bowls (2)
- 1 cup Citric acid
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salt
- 1/2 cup Baking Soda
- 3 Tbsp Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 5 Drops Black Pepper Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Juniper Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Spearmint Essential Oil
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl using a whisk. Combine all of the wet ingredients in a separate container. Slowly incorporate the wet and the dry while very quickly whisking. (The consistency when finished should be similar to damp sand.)Add any optional add-ins such as citrus zest, flower petals, dried herbs, etc.Spoon the mixture into the metal mold and press until tightly packed. Very gently open the mold and place the bath bomb on a towel to dry overnight. Repeat.
This blend contains one or more oils which are hot which means it should be heavily diluted when applied topically. The proper dilution for your skin may not be reflected in this recipe. In addition, this blend contains one or more oils which are photosensitive which means it may make your skin more sensitive to the sun than usual for 12–24 hours.
Get your Sore Muscle Blend Fizzy Bath Bomb
blend using essential oils from doTERRA.