Relax Recharge & Reflect Fizzy Bath Bomb Recipe
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries at some point. What better way than to relax with this amazing fizzy bath bomb to help with the reflection of a busy life.
- Large Bowls (2)
- Bath Bomb Molds
- 1 cup Citric Acid
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salts
- 1/2 cup Baking Soda
- 3 Tbsps Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 6 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 4 Drops Marjoram Essential Oil
- 4 Drops Green Mandarin Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Patchouli Essential Oil
- 1 Drop Geranium Essential Oil
- 1 Drop Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl using a whisk. Combine all of the wet ingredients in a separate container. Slowly incorporate the wet and the dry while very quickly whisking. (The consistency when finished should be similar to damp sand.)Add any optional add-ins such as citrus zest, flower petals, dried herbs, etc.Spoon the mixture into the metal mold and press until tightly packed. Very gently open the mold and place the bath bomb on a towel to dry overnight. Repeat.
Get your Relax Recharge & Reflect Fizzy Bath Bomb blend
using essential oils from doTERRA.