Pixie Dust Body Cleanser Recipe
It's exactly what it sounds like, magic. Your body will thank you, your skin will thank you if that's not magic I don't know what is. Wink Wink
- 4oz Bottle
- 10 Drops Rose Essential Oil
- 8 Drops Neroli Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Geranium Essential Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Glycerin
- 4 oz Liquid Castile Soap or Shower Gel Base
- Put the drops of essential oil in the empty bottle and lightly swirl to blend. Add the vegetable glycerin and swirl again to blend. Add the castile soap or shower gel base and shake gently to blend.Use as you would use any shower gel. Lather with a sponge, wash cloth, loofah, or mesh sponge pouf.
If you are using liquid castile soap and find it to be drying to the skin, increase the bottle size to 8 oz, add 3 tbsp of aloe vera gel, and add 3–4 tbsp of a hydrosol of your choice (e.g. bay laurel, eucalyptus, lavender). This blend contains one or more oils which are photosensitive which means it may make your skin more sensitive to the sun than usual for 12–24 hours.
Get your Pixie Dust Body Cleanser
using essential oils from doTERRA.