Essential Oil Toothpaste Recipe
A toxin free essential oil toothpaste recipe
- Glass Jar
- Sauce Pan
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 2-3 Tablespoon Baking Soda
- 1-2 Packets Stevia Powder If additional sweetness is desired
- 15-20 Drops Peppermint and Cinnamon Essential Oil Total drops in any combination
- 10 Drops Myrrh Essential Oil Optional
- Toothpaste Recipe with Essential Oils
- Melt or slightly soften coconut oil.
- Mix in other ingredients and stir well. If using semi-hard coconut oil, use a fork, if not, use a spoon. If you are using completely melted coconut oil, you will need to stir several times while the mixture cools to keep the baking soda incorporated.
- Put mixture into small glass jar
- Let cool completely.
- To use: dip toothbrush in and scrape small amount onto bristles. Could also use a small spoon to put on toothbrush.
Other essential oils to consider including are clove, frankincense, spearmint, thyme and helichrysum just to mention a few. Again the total number of drops in this recipe is 15-20 drops in any combination. These are not the only essential oils to use simply the most common.
Get your Toothpaste recipe
using essential oils from doTERRA.