Day Spa Blend Fizzy Bath Bomb
A spa day always sounds good. Can't make it to the spa a fizzy bath bomb is the next best thing.
- Large Glass Bowl
- Bath Bomb Mold
- 1 cup Citric Acid
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salts
- 1/2 cup Baking Soda
- 3 Tbsp Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 6 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 6 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Lime Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl using a whisk. Combine all of the wet ingredients in a separate container. Slowly incorporate the wet and the dry while very quickly whisking. (The consistency when finished should be similar to damp sand.)Add any optional add-ins such as citrus zest, flower petals, dried herbs, etc.Spoon the mixture into the metal mold and press until tightly packed. Very gently open the mold and place the bath bomb on a towel to dry overnight. Repeat.
This blend contains one or more oils which are photosensitive which means it may make your skin more sensitive to the sun than usual for 12–24 hours.
Get your Day Spa Blend Fizzy Bath Bomb
using essential oils from doTERRA.