After Rain Solid Perfume Recipe
The soft scent of After Rain solid perfume is so gentle that no one will be able to pass you without pausing to enjoy the moment.
- Sauce Pan
- Glass Bowl
- 1 Small Metal Container
- 2 Tbsp Beeswax
- 2 Tbsp Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 6 Drops Wild Orange Essential Oil
- 6 Drops Douglas Fir Essential Oil
- 4 Drops Siberian Fir Essential Oil
- 4 Drops Cypress Essential Oil
- Add Beeswax and Fractionated Coconut Oil to large glass bowl or jar and place in saucepan with 1–2 inches of simmering water. Stir the mixture until combined. This will take approximately 5–10 minutes. Remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes. Add essential oils and stir. Pour into empty metal container to set.
Get your After Rain Perfume blend
using essential oils from doTERRA.